10312 Quail Canyon Road
El Cajon , CA 92021

P: (619) 561-4661
Send Email
Connect with them:
  • Practice Homepage
  • Facebook Icon

East County Large And Small Animal Practice


East County Large and Small Animal Practice are a mobile Large and Small Animal Practice with four veterinarians and a central clinic. Approximately 95% of the practice is dedicated to horses and the remaining 5% is comprised of cattle, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, and pigs.


Switch Animals